Filed under Opinion, Uncategorized

Hobbies at Gordon Russell Middle School Survey

Have you ever wondered what other students do in their spare free time? In this article I will  be showing you what 100 people in this school love to do in their free time. The options were, football, drawing, basketball, TV, swimming, video games, baseball, traveling, soccer, running, eating, listening to music, shopping, sleeping, writing, and biking or scootering.

For traveling, three people said they did that in their  free time. Six people said they like to draw, Alex Talimao said “ I like to draw funny looking hulks.” Fifteen people voted basketball. Two people said they like to swim. 5 people like to watch TV, including Netflix. Six people like football. Two people like to run. Seven people like to eat. Five people shop. Six people sleep. Two people write. Two people bike/scooter. Twelve people play soccer, Christian Herrara says “Soccer is super fun”. Three people like to play baseball. To finish it off, a whopping eighteen people love to play video games in their free time.

In conclusion, these were 100 students at Gordon Russell Middle School that answered for what they like to do in their free time. As you can see, the majority of people like to play video games, soccer, and basketball. Most of the votes for video games, people said they like to play Fortnite in their free time which falls into the video games category. I also think the reason why we got so many votes for basketball is because I interviewed a lot of good basketball players. In my free time I like to play basketball outside. What do you do in your free time?