Filed under Feature

The Week Of

There have been good Adam Sandler movies over the years, some have been good and some not so good. But there’s one thing we can all agree on, there’s no movie like The Week Of. The Week Of will go down as one of Sandler’s finest movies like Grown Ups and The Longest Yard. This movie won two awards 47th most discussed movie of 2018 and 74th most shared movie of 2018. The cast was considered “amazing”. The Week Of was such a success that it was Sandler’s fifth movie that got on Netflix along with The Ridiculous 6, The Do-Over, The Meyerowitz Stories, and Sandy Wexler.

Besides the amazing cast, Sandler enjoyed making movies on Netflix so much that he didn’t have to deal with ticket sales. It also meant that he could extend his contract and make it to where he could make 4 more movies with the streaming service. Some believe that The Week Of is responsible for the success of Avengers Infinity War because The Week Of can’t compete with that at least Avengers had ticket sales, but it cost more to make Avengers which was 321.2 million, yet The Week Of had more eyeballs watching because of Sandler and Rock.

The Director of the movie who wrote on the TV show Saturday Night Live made his movie directing debut on The Week Of. Sandler was offered Netflix after he made his worst movie ever called Jack and Jill. Sandler also shouldn’t have used the actors playing Uncle Seymour and Noah because the movie treats them as freaks and weirdos.

The Week Of movie also had a soundtrack that made some pretty good money, the soundtrack is produced by Pitbull. People say the soundtrack is “awesome”. “There’s nothing like it”, “Pitbull’s the best”. At the end of the day we can all agree, that there’s no Adam Sandler movie like this one.