Filed under Ads, Feature

Samsung Galaxy S9

Have you heard about the new galaxy S9? The new galaxy S9 came out March 16, 2018. They are about $720 but you will probably pay more at Verizon or AT&T. Just about ten months after the new Samsung was released the galaxy S8 was released.

The galaxy S9 has a great screen size. The screen is 5.8”. It’s a rectangle shape with an edge to edge screen. It has more screen and less Led Indicator. Even though it does not have a button you can still unlock your phone with your fingerprint. The phone also has this really cool AR emoji. An AR emoji is when you can take a picture of yourself and it can become a really cool emoji. Is the new galaxy S9 really different from the galaxy S8?

The galaxy s8 is 68.1mm wide and 148.9mm long compared to the galaxy s9 which is 68.7mm wide and 147.6mm long. So the galaxy s9 is  wider but the galaxy s8 is more longer. Now the s8 might just cost you a little more than it did when it just came out. A new galaxy s9 cost about $720.The galaxy s9 camera takes more realistic pictures and normal lighting and galaxy s8 takes more lighter pictures and the lighting is more brighter.

So do you want to buy the galaxy s9? Its 68.7mm wide and 147.6mm long. The galaxy s9 is more wider than the galaxy  s8. Also a new galaxy s9 costs about $720.Also the galaxy s9 camera takes more realistic pictures and normal lighting.Even though the galaxy s9 does not have a button to unlock your phone. You can still unlock your phone with your fingerprint.The new galaxy s9 also has this cool message AR emojis you can send to your friends and family.