Filed under Advertising

Island Way Sorbet Ice Cream

Have you ever heard of the Island sorbet ice cream ? The ice cream is very good tasting. From all the people I have asked of what they think about the ice cream, not very much people have tried it. But after all everyone who has tried it said it is a very good tasting ice cream.

The island way sorbet ice cream first appeared in 1998. This brand became marketing to the food services in 2001. With its success, the brand expanded and was sold at the popular markets and retail segments. Every single one of the island way sorbet ice creams have a smooth and luscious flavor that is very refreshing and calorie conscious.

From all the people I have interviewed, everyone thinks the ice cream is very good. Mia Thanane said “The ice cream tastes bomb.” Aiyana Kallunki says “it’s good ice cream it tastes good i like it it’s really good it tastes nice i ;like it it tastes good.”

The island way sorbet ice cream is also a good and healthy snack. It is healthy for the people who love ice cream and dessert lovers. The ice cream it also very healthy for both the dessert lovers and the healthy eaters. Each of the natural fruit shells are hand filled in carefully with the very delicious ice cream for a tropical treat.  

In conclusion, the island way sorbet ice cream is a very good ice cream. It is also a healthy ice cream for all the people who love sweets and the healthy eaters. This ice cream has not been around for a while, but is a very popular ice cream.