Filed under Cool Stuff

Biggest NFL Trades/Signings 2018 Off Season

https://www.newsmax.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=3101e36d-3962-4c84-a970-146256236bed&SiteName=Newsmax

Best NFL Trades and Free Agent Signings This Year. 

There was a lot of big trades and free agent signings this off-season. There was winners and losers this year. It will definetly impact next years season.

• 4/3 Brandin Cooks: Brandin cooks is one of the best wide receivers in the NFL. This year he got traded from the New England patriots to the Los Angeles rams. This is a win for the rams and a loss for the patriots.
  • 3/20 Ndamukong Suh: Suh is one of if not the best run stoppers in the league. Him going to be matched up with Aaron Donald and the LA rams is going to be the best pass rush team in the league. The dolphins lost a huge part of their defense.
  • 3/16 LeGarrette Blount:  After winning the super bowl in Philadelphia, Blount decided to take his talents to Detroit. Philadelphia should have tried to keep this guy. Detroit will make this guy there main running back.
  • 3/16 Jimmy Graham: Jimmy Graham is a great athletic tide end that recently went from the Seattle seahawks to the Green Bay packers. This is great for the packers as he is a great target for Aaron Rodgers. This isn’t as great for the seahawks because they lost one of their main target.
  • 3/16 Tyrann Mathieu: Mathieu is a great safety. But he went from Arizona to Houston about a month ago. This helps built Houston’s defense. This is bad for Arizona.
  • 3/15 Jordy Nelson: Nelson was the main target for Aaron Rodgers on Green Bay. But they decided to let him go to Oakland. He will be paired with Amari Cooper and Derek Carr next year.
  • 3/15 Alex Smith: Alex Smith was a great leader for Kansas city. Which is why they should have kept him on their team. They should try to replace him with someone good. Washington definitely went good with this trade.
  • 3/14 Allen Robinson: Robinson is a great game changing wide receiver. Jacksonville sure will be missing this guy. They need someone to step up in his place. Chicago needed this guy
  • 3/14 Malcolm Butler: Butler sure is a great young talent. He can make a defense a lot better. But he wasn’t liking things in New England. He wanted to go to Tennessee. This makes Tennessee much more powerful.
  • 3/14 Aqib Talib: Talib is one of the best defenders in the league. He was apart of Denver’s incredible defense. But this offseason he went to the Los Angeles rams. This will help Los Angeles secondary.
  • 3/11 Richard Sherman: Sherman is the best shutdown corner in the league. He was playing for the Seattle seahawks. But his contract was up and he went to San Francisco. San Francisco needs him to get going.

In conclusion, This was a great off-season for football. Did your favorite team do good? There was a lot of great players that moved.