Filed under Opinion, Uncategorized

Top 5 soccer players of 2017

Soccer was created in the mid- century by England. Charles Wredford Brown from England. I’m going to list the top 5 best soccer players in the world. I listed the top 5 and gave some background of the lives.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s full name is Cristiano Dos Santos Aveiro is considered one of the best soccer players in the world. He was born in Dr. Nelio Mendonc Funchal in Portugal. His name was chosen because U.S president Ronald Reagan.

Lionel Messi’s full name is Lionel (Leo) Andres Messi Cuccittini is also considered one of the best players in the world. He was born in Rosario, Argentina. He was the youngest Argentine to score in the world cup. He plays for FC Barcelona.

Neymar JR’s full name is Neymar Da Silva Santos Junior. He started playing professional soccer when he wa 17 years old and he won two championships when he first started playing soccer. He was born in Mogi Das Cruzes, Sao Paulo, Brazil. He plays for paris Saint Germain.

Luis Suarez’s full name is Luis Alberto Suarez Diaz. He was born in Salto, Uruguay. He is also one of the best players in the world. He has bitten 2 people in his career so far. He plays for FC Barcelona.

Manual Neur’s full name is Manual Peter Neur he is the best goalkeeper in the world. He was born in Gelsenkichen, Germany. He plays for Bayern Munich.

In conclusion, these are the top 5 soccer players that I think are the best. All 5 players play for their national team which is a big deal because they only ask them to play for their national team if they’re the best of the best. That’s why I picked them and that’s why I like them as players.