Filed under Cool Stuff, Opinion

Top 5 pizza toppings

Image result for pizza

Did you know  inspectors from Italy come and visit Italian pizza places to make sure they taste delicious? Everyone likes pizza, who doesn’t?  It’s been around since 1889, like 129 years. Pizza usually has a sauce, cheese, and some kind of topping like meat or something. Anyway here’s top 5 on pizza toppings.

5.)  Pinnapple AKA Hawaiian pizza. I might get hated on this but it’s actually the best combination. You got the fruit, cheese and sauce. I think its very cool how you wouldn’t eat fruit and cheese at the same time but it tastes pretty decent and if you never tried it then try it!

4.) Veggie pizza AKA spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms. This is a shout out to all you vegetarians. I personally don’t like it but it definitely deserves a spot at 4.

3.) All meat- AKA sausage, olives, pepperoni, and ham. One of the best, boss pizza. I get this like ever other day at Dominos. This is why it deserves a spot on number 3.

2.) Cheese. For some reason little kids ages 4-10 love cheese pizza. It’s probably the plainness. I don’t know I just know kids really like it from every pizza place anyway.

1.) Will have to be pepperoni, How can’t you like it? Just take off the pepperoni. It’s the most basic and best pizza for this list. Everyone around the world knows this is the most popular and best.

Thanks for reading and remember this is my opinion. Anyway make sure to comment your favorite pizza and read more good articles from grms totempost!

1 Comment

One Response to “Top 5 pizza toppings”

1. Shelley Thompson on March 19th, 2018 9:57 am

I love pizza! I’d be curious to find out what are the TOP pizza establishments in Gresham? What areThunderbirds favorite place to go for pizza?

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

*

The student news site of Gordon Russell Middle School
Top 5 pizza toppings