Filed under Opinion, Uncategorized

Top Ten NFL Players of the 2017-18

Do you wonder what players did good in NFL this year? I will be giving you my list of the best NFL players of all this year. Tell me if I missed anything on my list. Hopefully you enjoy

1. QB Tom Brady: He played his whole career for the New England Patriots. He is one of the smartest players of all-time. He is very unathletic but makes up for it with his incredible accuracy. He is a 5x super bowl champion, 13x pro bowl, and a 2x MVP.
  2. OLB Von Miller: He has played his whole career for the Denver Broncos. He is the best defensive player in the NFL. He was great at Texas A&M He had one of the most incredible super bowls ever. He is so good because of the quick moves he makes to get off blockers. His awards are 1x super bowl champion, and a 6x pro bowler.
  3. DE Aaron Donald: He has played his whole career for the St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams. He is a great all-around pass-rusher. He has won a defensive player of the year once. He is still young and has a lot more left in him. He is 4x pro bowler
  4. OLB Khalil Mack: He is one of the best NFL players right now. He played his whole career for the Oakland Raiders. He was an all-American for Buffalo. He is the leader of there defense. He is a 3x pro bowler.
  5. WR Julio Jones: Julio Jones is the best wide receiver in the NFL. He has always played for the Atlanta Falcons. He is so good because of his big frame. He is not as fast as some other wide recievers. He also won a national championship for Alabama. He is a 5x pro bowler.
  6. WR Antonio Brown: Antonio Brown played for the Pittsburgh Steelers for 7 years. He is not very big but he is super fast. He is second only to Julio Jones of the best wide receivers in the NFL. He’s been in the pro bowl 6 times.
  7. MLB Luke Kuechly: This is the smartest player in the NFL. His smarts are mostly why he’s so good. He went to Boston College. He is also fast and tough. He’s been a Carolina Panther for his whole career. He has won the defensive player of the year and is a 5x pro bowler.
  8. TE Rob Gronkowski: He is the best tide end in the league. He’s been the number 1 target for Tom Brady. He is one of the best tide ends of the decade. He never has left New England. He is a 2x super bowl champ and a 5x pro bowler.
  9. RB Le’Veon Bell: He is the best running back in the NFL. He is a very balanced running back. He knows how to hit holey’s in the offensive line. He is a 3x pro bowler. He went to Michigan State.
  10. MLB Bobby Wagner: He is the leader of the Seahawks defense. He is always making an impact on the game. He is a really hard hitter. He is a super bowl champion and is a 4x pro bowler.

In conclusion, I gave you my list of the top ten NFL players of this year. Did you agree with my list. Did I miss anyone? 

Sources: www.nfl.com, en.wikipedia.org