Filed under Cool Stuff

NBA top 10 players

Top 10 NBA players

Here’s the top 10 NBA players that I think are really good. The game of basketball was invented in 1891 and it takes lots of practice and perserverance.

1. Russell Westbrook because he averages a triple double each game. He plays for Oklahoma Thunder.
2. James Harden is really good because his handling on the ball and his skill to draw fouls. He plays for the Houston Rockets.
3. Lebron James is one of the best because he’s a good inside the paint scorer and sometimes he can shoot 3 pointers. He plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
4. Stephen Curry has been an MVP which shows that he’s good, but when he shoots he releases it so fast and he can pass the ball super . He plays for the Golden State Warriors.
5. Damian Lillard is really good because his three point shooting is very consistent and when he’s inside the paint he can make tough shots. He plays for the Portland Trail Blazers.
6. Anthony Davis is good because he won all star MVP and because his dunking and blocking skills are legit. He plays for the New Orlean Pelicans.
7. Giannis Antetokounmpo has a wingspan of 7 feet. And his hands are 12 inches. Also he can dunk from the free throw line. He plays for the Milwaukee Bucks.
8. Kawhi Leonard is good because he won defensive player of the year 2 times in a row. His shot is very good , and his shooting is also great. He plays for the San Antonio Spurs.
9. Draymond Green is great and his defense is also one of the best. He plays for the Golden State Warriors.
10. Chris Paul: I don’t like him as a player it’s that he’s funny on the Statefarm commercials. He plays for the Houston Rockets.

You may not have the same opinion as I, but we all have different points of view. Therefore, this is my top ten NBA players. If you were to choose, who would you choose and why?