Filed under Opinion

The Top 6 Places to Land in Fortnite Battle Royale

Back to Article
Back to Article

https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdavidthier%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F04%2FCapture2-3.jpg

In fortnite there are many places you can go, like shifty shafts, moisty mires, or the race track. These spots are ok but near garbage compared to these places that I rather enjoy. These places might differ from your favorite places but there’s a way i’m going to rank them. I’ll rank them by the amount of chests at the given location, the vending machines and a rough estimate of how many people go there and how many you could eliminate. Also my own opinion of course.

(This is in solo modes and before the season 4 update with the new map!)

#6. Fatal Fields

This location on the map is home to a possible 16 chests and I would say unless it’s one of the first jump point only 3 people would land here. The chests are all mainly located near each other but it’s basically the same thing as Anarchy Acres but just two less chests.There is only one vending machine even  possible.Mosts of the time it is in or near the circle. But if in the circle for more than two rotations you’ll get all the Salty Springs and Tilted Towers people. It is a good location in the means of surviving but if you want some eliminations don’t go to Fatal Fields.

#5.Anarchy Acres

This location as I stated in my last paragraph is a upgraded Fatal Fields. It has a 16 chest maximum and a probable of 4 people per drop, again unless it’s the first drop. If it is away from the circle you usually only need to go to Loot Lake. This place is also home to one possible vending machine. This place again is not expected to be a high elimination game.I put this spot so low because if you want some good loot you have to run in the open with no protection.You will also get the Loot Lake people.

#4. Salty Springs

I know you might not agree with this one but it has some good loot. Also the people that go there are noobs so you can get some easy eliminations. It has a max of 12 chests and about 5 people per drop. Also a possible 1 vending machine. This drop point can be home to a good placing game and a good elimination game. Plus 9 times out of ten its in the circle. You will be able to eliminate the Tilted Towers people, the Dusty Depot people, and the Shifty shafts people.

#3. Tilted Towers

There is a 50% chance you are going to be eliminated. But the amount of loot you will get is insane.There is a possible 38 chests but most likely 18 people at least. Also the vending machines do not disappoint because there’s 2 of them.I drop here about once every ten games so I can get a good elimination game. But i’ve only ever survived leaving there once with no one else able to leave. You’ll get almost every player because it’s in the circle and in the middle of the map. But it’s one of my favorite spots.

#2. Greasy Grove

Greasy Grove is a amazing spot with great loot. Its in near center and only has about 4 people each drop sometimes none. It has a possible 15 chests and 1 vending machine. You will be mostly in the circle but if not you gotta go to Tilted Towers. But I almost always land here in duo modes. But it’s still as good or better in solos.You’ll be able to get the Haunted Hills and Pleasant Park people. But it’s so easy to move around without being seen it’s just an overall great location.I definitely recommend going to this location.

#1. The Factories in front of Flush Factory

This is the first un-named location in the list but it also takes the first spot on this list. It has a possible 14 chests and an average of 2 people per game. This unless it’s the first spot to drop and then a max of 5 people.Also one possible vending machine. I drop here almost every game. Most people that drop here are Rust Lords or no skins so you’re good there. This spot isn’t only just good in solos it has enough loot to feed a whole squad.If you move around you could hide in the back of trucks or build since the open space if spotted.This is overall my favorite spot to land in the game.

If you want to learn about the main points of what Fortnite is go and read Alex Jones article explaining what fortnite is.

1 Comment

One Response to “The Top 6 Places to Land in Fortnite Battle Royale”

1. The T-pose king on May 25th, 2018 3:19 pm

Your article could be better with haunted hills at number one.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 __
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿
    🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 ⬜ ⬛ 🏽 🏽 ⬛ ⬜ 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽 🏿 🏽 🏽
    🏽 🏽 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏿 🏽 🏽

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

*

• Announcements

Winter SUN Session

• Advertising

Island Way Sorbet Ice Cream

• The Top 6 Places to Land in Fortnite Battle Royale

News

Biggest NBA Trades of the 2017-18 Season

• Feature

Q&A with Mr.Evans

Cool Stuff

Biggest NFL Trades/Signings 2018 Off Season

• News

Staff vs Students Basketball Game

• Advertising

Instagram

News

Top 5 most Subscribed Youtubers of 2018

Reviews

Alexa and Katie review

Advertising

The Top Game of 2017, Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The student news site of Gordon Russell Middle School