• March 20First home track meet is May 3rd.

Filed under New Students

Have You Met…

Have You Met…

6th Graders-

Have you seen a fun looking student walking around? Well then you’ve been seeing Josh. Josh came to our middle school after going to Hall Elementary. He couldn’t decide on what he was looking forward to in eighth grade, so we got him to reveal to us who his favorite teacher was, Mrs. Sorcinelli. We thank his mom for letting him attend our wonderful middle school. So if you see Josh around talk to him and be helpful.

Tristen came from Highland and Kelly Creek Elementary School and he told us that he was looking forward to playing and being on a basketball team at GRMS. For Outdoor School, he went to Howard Outdoor School. Even though he hasn’t decided on his favorite teacher yet, he told us that the reason why he came to our school was because his family moved. He shared with us that art was his favorite class. Make sure to say, “Hi” to Tristen in the hallways when you see him.

7th Graders-

When you’re in the hallway have you noticed a new student who dresses with swagger…well you’ve been seeing Marius. Marius still can’t decide what he’s looking forward to in the eighth grade, but he definitely knows that he wants to be in the Eagles pod next year. Before he came here he went to Reynolds. His favorite teacher that’s from this school is Mr. Kim. Remember to compliment Marius when ever you see him!

8th Graders-

Jose is a new 8th grader here at GRMS and he’s already planning on going to Barlow. One of his goals is to graduate from high school. He told us that his favorite teacher out of his whole middle school experience is Mrs. Night, and his favorite thing about eighth grade was all the new experiences. If you see Jose say hi and help him out.

Katlyn is a new student here at GRMS and she has an amazing personality. She’s looking forward to high school because there’s more sports and new teachers. Even though she just transferred here, she’s already excited about going to Barlow. Her favorite teacher out of her whole middle school experience is Mr. Mourer, her favorite part of middle school is all the new experiences. If you see Katlyn say hi!

Colen is new to our school (as an 8th grader) and he told us that he’s excited to get to meet new people in high school. His favorite teacher throughout his whole middle school experience is Mr. Mergan, and even though he can’t decide what his favorite part of eighth is he’s looking forward to new experiences in high school.